The Women Bloggers LLC is a clearinghouse for talented entrepreneurs representing eight southern states and a deeply-connected community of highly creative individuals whose talents range from cooking and writing to photography, creative styling, performance and countless contributions to print and online publications.
Arkansas | Texas | Oklahoma | Kansas | Georgia | Alabama | Mississippi | Missouri
With 31 million blogs in the U.S. alone, it is getting noisy out there. We help you engage with the right bloggers/social influencers for YOUR brand.
We are a community of women bloggers who truly know one another. We don’t need an algorithm, we have real life relationships. We know each others families, kids, blogs, where they live, what they like to do in their spare time. And, we are storytellers with influence.
The Women Bloggers:
- Serves as a talent agency to match entrepreneurs (from freelance writers and bloggers to social media experts and consumers) across eight states with partner companies to meet the needs of their clients.
- Maintains a sophisticated talent book with detailed snapshots of each entrepreneur (interests, demographics, longevity, experience, testimonials and references, portfolios and work samples.
- Leads a group of visionaries who color outside the lines to create exceptionally creative and relatable results that impact consumers.
- Provides highly-customized, hyperlocal, long-term, collaborative working relationships by hand-selecting and pairing our members with partner companies to execute campaigns and initiatives.
- Deeply vets each of our talented freelancers across eight states to match the needs of our partners with the ideal member of our community to produce high-caliber work ranging from corporate blog contributions to executing local events, producing press releases or cultivating highly-specialized content.
Interested in knowing more? Contact email@example.com.